Tue, 06 Oct|
REGISTRATION EXTENDED: BRAZZ IT UP CAYMAN: A SERIOUSLY UPLIFTING FUNDRAISER
Design a bra for a Cause! Individuals and/or teams are invited to design a bra for our breast cancer awareness fundraiser. Tell us what inspired your design. REGISTER NOW!
Time & Location
06 Oct 2020, 3:11 pm – 11:59 pm GMT-11
About the Event
The Lions Clubs of Tropical Gardens launches its Brazz It Up Cayman fundraiser onSeptember 19 2020. Design a bra for a cause. Tell us what inspired your design. Registration and submission closes on October 20, 2020. The registration fee of the participants will help the Lions Club of Tropical Gardens provide vouchers for women to receive Mammograms and also support survivors in our community.
- Submit Your entry form with entry fee upon registration and submission of Bra on the 20th October at the Mike Simmons Den.
- Entry fee is $100 per bra/team/individual
All entries are to be created on a 36D back-closure bra (any colour). All bras that meet submission guidelines will be posted on the Lions Club of Tropical Gardens Facebook and Instagram Pages https://www.facebook.com/LionsClubofTropicalGardens/
- All entries must be created on a 36D back-closure bra (any colour).
- The front, back and sides should be completely decorated. Strapless bras cannot be accepted. Please do not sew the bra closed.
- The inside does not need to be decorated.
- Bras should be well constructed, as they will be moved and mounted in various locations. Appliques and other applied objects should be firmly attached. Sewing is preferable, but strong glues and other mechanical fastening methods are acceptable. Tape is not acceptable.
- Bras are to be constructed of materials that are not soiled, perishable, or in any way inherently dangerous or offensive. Please do not use food or food products.
- Bras must be constructed in a manner that allows for mounting or transfer to a display mannequin/hanger. No backing panels or plaques.
- Each entry must include a registration form, name tag with the designer’s name/business and bra name. Bra entries may include a short paragraph of 500 characters or less describing the inspiration for the piece.
- Each submission will be inspected and once approved, it will be photographed and will be returned. No further amendments can be made.
- Entries should be delivered to the Mike Simmons Den located at 522 Shedden Road (Next to Mango Tree Restaurant and Bar).
- No member of Lions Club of Tropical Gardens should enter.
- Registration and Submission deadlines: October 20, 2020
- Bras that fail to meet submission rules and guidelines will not be considered for judging.
- All bras that meet submission rules and guidelines will be posted on the clubs Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/LionsClubofTropicalGardens.
- The bra that gets the most “likes” will be the winner. Be sure to share your creation with friends, family, sponsors, and patrons. Bras may be displayed at a location of your choice.
I understand that if the bra fails to meet submission rules and guidelines or is offensive and/or disrespectful, we reserve the right to remove the bra from display and judging. All partcipants should be 18 years and older.